chic thrills me...

everytime im on that sewing machine i always have thoughts like 'why did i choose fashion?','fashion is crap i blame god for giving me this ridiculous passion','FRIG! this is hard' etc.....my head is always spinning but once i accomplish the desired result i always feel like im the frigging best and the whole world will bow to my work someday.cant wait to be the best .

chic thrills me.chic is the reason for living....

Friday, March 25, 2011

Anna Wintour on the cover of a magazine...

'You can make a film in Hollywood without Steven Spielberg's blessing, and you can publish software without Bill Gates's blessing, but you can't succeed in fashion without Anna's blessing.'

don't you chic folks think this is grand grand??.......ANNA WINTOUR on the cover of a magazine.
i love this cover with all my heart.she looks accessible (not that being accessible is sexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment