chic thrills me...

everytime im on that sewing machine i always have thoughts like 'why did i choose fashion?','fashion is crap i blame god for giving me this ridiculous passion','FRIG! this is hard' etc.....my head is always spinning but once i accomplish the desired result i always feel like im the frigging best and the whole world will bow to my work someday.cant wait to be the best .

chic thrills me.chic is the reason for living....

Friday, February 18, 2011

ok...sewing class...

hey chic ones.i'm sooo happy today,just had my first sewing lesson and wow wow i loved it.i've always wanted to be on that sewing machine since the age of 12 and everything just clicked.(k...it  was a lil hard at first  but moi and my chic hands finally got it right).it was very exciting.

ok i kinda get it,this post is a bit boring.of coz you guys dont wanna know about my sewing(ah silly me!)...lets talk about fashion......lets talk chic.

first let me give you a taste of my take on fashion.i love couture with all my heart and soul...it's the reason i'm studying fashion.however i love pret-a-porter aka ready to wear and i just wanted to post a frock by the incredible John Galliano.this is the best RTW jazz i've ever seen,i know the collection is a lil old,but  j'adore this chic so much that i've dreamt about it a couple of times.John Galliano is the best,he is the frigging best and i know i'll get to work for him someday(later about my adoration for monsieur Galliano).but just view this......................doesn't it trigger your chic spirit?  ahhh it makes my heart beat fast

No comments:

Post a Comment